2011年6月7日 星期二

Final Exam

I personally find this final exam challenging and  I am almost a hundred percent sure that Mr. McCool knows it. That's the reason for us to write this journal entry anyway, to pour out confessions and readjust stufy habits. Fine by me. Even though this is not the main part of this journal entry, but for those who kew me well enough, I like to go off topic. Anyway, the study of the final exam is sort of last minute. I spent last week preparing for my french and math final exams, weekends for Science, and have only one day to prepare for the English final. Next time, perhaps I should squeeze in a little titer. Now getting back on track, no  I wasn't excactly ready for the final exam. 1) Poetry is challenging, and I have no energy to care. 2) The materials should be spent more time on. Instead of spending only one class discussing about Paul Reveere, perhaps we can spend two. Ironc to say, the parts that I am most confidient about this test are the quesitions about Paul Reveere. The one that I find most challenging is the final essay question that nearly blew my head off. If the teadher had said as he was passing out exams " Don't worry,  it's verry easy", I would probably feel indifferent. Cause that's what he says everytime. It's like a greeting, only an unwanted greeting for a test yet to come.

沒有留言:

張貼留言