2011年4月20日 星期三

Acrostic

I have a confession to make. For those who haven't noticed, I have not been doing my blog on time recently. Terrible habit. I'm very sorry, and I can guarantee you that I will try to not allow it to happen again. Anyway, back to the main point: 
Alive on this Earth 
Living in Hsinchu 
Yo! People! 
Saturday is the most relaxing day ! 
Sunday simply drives me nuts. 
Allied with close friends. 
Hates it when things don't go as planned. 
Sloppy and careless at times 
U and I can be great friends! 

Nausea in the crowd
Irregular with temper 
Can be lost in dreams. 
Of course there will be 
Losts and incompletes 
Even the slightest can make you retreat. 
Stand and fight, 
Astronaut will be! 
Icy cold on out
Normous burns right in 
Turned out she could be. 
Anything she wants to be. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言