2011年2月15日 星期二

Scary Stories

There are two components of all horrors( and not just from literture, but in real life as well) and they are the element of suspense and surprise. Horror stories live and breath with those two components.  As in for my personal horror, I would say loosing./to lost something valuable such as reputation, friends, good grades, my project( especially during a group project when you spent hours with your buddies making that single hand-made, most humanly prescious, extrodenary, desirous project. You loose it? You're in big trouble!). The reason for  "loosing" to horrify me was simple, I don't like losting/loosing anything. I suppose many people felt the same way. Specaking of horror stories, I've actually got a personel horror story of my own. It happened when I was in frist grade, I didn't know when, but somehow late at night before bed time, I would hear a spirit's soft knock( Ok, not true. I just wrote this to make it more suspenseful.). I remembered the first time the dreadful sound reached my ears, Quandan! Like the sound of breaking glass. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Without a second thought, I through open the bathroom door and found nothing. Assuring myself that what happened was nothing, I climbed into bed. That was not the last of it, however, cause the shatter of pure glass rang throughout  the whole night and eveutually, through the whole year. In fact, if happened often enough that I am no longer afraid of it. And one day, I don't know when, ir( The sound) faded away until I never once heard it ever again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言