2011年2月10日 星期四

Lunar New Year

After leaving PAS, I embraced the freedom in which I deserved.  Wind gently picked up my sleeves and the world seemed all of a sudden, brighter and merrier...I decided to paint a more vivid picture of this moment right here since my vacation pretty much went downhill from there. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that my vacation was horrible, it's just that there are moments of extremes that can never be replaced. And the feeling of freedom from the clutches of schoolwork is simply the time of my life. Afterwards, I left for home and finished my school assignments which was really starting to pile. I them convinced myself to neglect my uneasiness towards my uncompleted math assignment and left for a little air with my brother. I slept late that night since I thought I had all the time in the world, so what's the hurry? The next day, I woke up at around ten but remained in bed till eleven. We had an easy take out lunch and my parents decided to take a nap. After what seemed like hours, we finally headed for my grandparent's home for hope of entertainments. The dinner was descent, my aunts and uncles had made sure to have everything just right. Yet since eating wasn't somewhat my main concern, I didn't like it too much since it was kind of boring. It wasn't until later in which my angel naive cousin who grabbed the microphone and started screaming into it when the dinner got really interesting. The innocent little boy had mistaken our polite app louses for genuine appreciation, hahaha. I would like to continue but I already reached the limit. So this will be it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言