2011年5月24日 星期二

Hip-Hop Language

Student of PAS

( Ring!!!) Oh my oh my gosh,
Don't you feel like rush,
Wake up in the morning just to your alarm clock.
I still wanna snooze,
I still wanna ooze,
But I wake up in the morning just to my alarm clock.
 with a painful step,
I slowly rose,
out my dream of heaven into just to my alarm clock

( stomp!!!) then oh my oh my gosh,
Don't you feel like a rush,
I stood up in the bathroom with a toothbrush in my mouth,
than from right to left,
and from right to left,
I stood up in the bathroom with a toothbrush in my mouth,
And From up to down,
And From down to up,
I stood up in the bathroom with a toothbrush in my mouth

( Ugh!!!)then  OH my oh my gosh,
Don't you feel like a rush,
I'm Slumped down in a chair with my hair tied up,
The teacher's voice,
like a timeless roar, 
So I slumped down in a chair with my hair tied up,
Too bad there's no alarm,
for a class that's armed,
so I slumped down in a chair with my hair tied up.

( Ring!!!) then Oh my oh my gosh,
Don't you feel like a rush,
Running home  from school with a smile broad,
The teacher's voice,
is like a tip of moist,
And I'm running home from school with a smile broad, 
Leave the kitty cats,
Leave  the homework as,
I'm running home from school with a smile broad.

( Ring!!!) then The end,
It's the end.
Oh my day just ended like a wink they say,
Well too bad,
too bad,
tomorrow I'll wake up in the morning just to my alarm clock.

沒有留言:

張貼留言