2011年5月31日 星期二

Independent Reading Project Reflection

In this Independent reading project, I learned quite a bit about the arts and the effective way a writer's usage of personification. I also learned some common sense  such as 1) spray paint stinks, 2) Elevation always looks good on a model, and 3) Never leave your work till the last minute. If I were to characterize my effort, I would say that I worked hard but can still do better. Parts of my essay and visual art is lousy and funny looking due to the fact that I didn't spend more time on it. I also feel that my project can be more well designed and artistic( though I'm a terrible artist, but I've still got to try.) To be quite honest, I did not exactly like this project due to the fact that I'm a terrible artist. And forcing a terrible artist to do a huge art work is just plain cruel, perhaps next time we can do a different project. With computers, maybe. Right now, I felt that the exercise should be worthwhile but I won't be giving my final answer until my grade comes out. I think this project can go deeper by allowing more elements of the plot. I think we can make a better project by continuing where the story had left off. Like the second volume of the book. I think that would be more fun than a simple plain book report and a project. I think we can right the second book in a with a nice cover and everything. That, will definitely be a thrilling project artisan or not.

沒有留言:

張貼留言