2010年9月24日 星期五

The Landlady- Prediction

I started to suspect that there was something fathered odd about the Landlady, when she asked Billy to basement. What really surprised me is not simply of the Landlady asking Billy to the basement, but Billy himself not noticing something was about to go terribly wrong. His having no sense of danger had surprised me, but that also made me feeling more sure than ever that there is diffidently something wrong with the Landlady. And probably Billy too. I made a lot of predictions in this story, and none of them are quite positive. My first prediction, which is that the Landlady was not normal and she may do harm to Billy afterwards. The prediction was not yet proven in the story, but I have a sense that the interesting part is coming up. My second prediction is that the two guests that had once entered the Landlady's home was now trapped forever on her forth floor, bond with her for eternity. This prediction sadly was not yet proven as well. But have you seen any guests in a Bed and Breakfast stay for year round? That often arouses suspicion. The third prediction is that there is something wrong with that cup of tea the Landlady has Billy. Since Billy had noted that it tasted bitter, yet strangely he didn't mind. Judging from the Landlady's weird behavior and my previous prediction, the tea is probably designed to make Billy a slave or servant, or thing that the Landlady can now openly claim of her own. This prediction is also not proven, yet. But I believe it will soon be. If the Holt Reader had not cut the story short. My last prediction is that Billy will probably be trapped like the other two unfortunate guests; I thought this prediction was pretty reasonable, but it was also not yet proven since the story was cutted short. Blame the Holt Reader for none of my prediction was yet proven. But I have a feeling. As you read on of the story of the Landlady, you will see them coming true before your very own eyes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言