2010年9月28日 星期二

The Landlady's perfect guest.

According to the observations I have made from the story, the perfect guest for the Landlady has to be qualified with the majors below. First of all, they have to be men. No ladies are acceptable. Second of all, the guests have to be in early adulthood. And lastly, and most importantly, the gentleman’s have to be tall and elegant, with a handsome face and a fine attitude. Only the finest men are allowed. I believe the two guests are murdered; yet their souls are not free. The landlady must have trapped and enslave them somehow, since she had mentioned to Billy that the two guests are still at her little adorable house. And I had a bad feeling that Billy is on his way to the same destination. The reason that I had this belief is because of the odd way the landlady seemed to behave that sets are apart from the other landladies all over the world. Noticed when Billy was looking through the guest book and the names rang a bell? Well, it also rings a bell for me. It was not the name that I seemed to recall, but the realization that the Landlady is not what she seemed to be. And she is lulling Billy into a horrible traps that he will regret for eternity. And of course, her odd behavior and the cheapness of her “ Bed and Breakfast” also arose my suspicion. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言