2010年10月19日 星期二

Cinderella Story

Though a lot of you may have thought that your life and the people around you are too boring to actually have such a dramatic life, I do and please note that I am not making this up. She was a popular high schooler when we first met, with cherish laughs and confident smiles. Her eyes are clear blue, and her hair were typical honey blond. She fitted right into the image of a popular american beauty. That was two years ago, before she had cancer and had to go through radiotherapy. Which had costed her oh so dearly, she lost her hair, and of course her perfect image. Going through radiotherapy is hard, you don't only expereince physical and mental pain, your confidence and personality may be also lost. As you look into the mirror and discovered your hair comming looser and looser everyday, and you beauty gone. She, ofcourse like all people had to go through that. " I often cried under my blankets when nobody was looking," she once told me. " That sure was a terrible time." Even when the procedure was painful, she gone through it and her cancer was finally cured. I still had the image of her, skinny and fragile with a blue New york Yankees( She doesn't have a favorable sports team, however. She just wore it because her mom gave it to her.) hat, her eyes shinnig with determination as she existed the hospital printed in my head. She later graduated from the university of Brown and was now a succesful engineer. Neither the story of Cinderella or the story of fighting cancer can relate to my own life. But I did heard many stories about them though.

沒有留言:

張貼留言