2010年10月22日 星期五

Do the right thing

I suppose I have to make this clear at the beginning of my entry, so there will be no confusions and misleads. First of all, I forgot to bring my journal entry notebook home, and the journal wasn't posted on the prompt page. Which is the raeson that I am looking up another classmates's blog, inorder to identify the question, and so it might sound similar to the class mate's blog. Please note that I am not copying. So, that will be my confession. Now, back to the entry. There are a couple of heros we have discussed, and they are Harriet Tubman, Barbra Frietchie and Stonewall Jackson. All very famous known for their courge of doing the right thing. There is Harriet Tubman, risking her own life and freedom just to save a bunch of black slaves that she don't know. There is also Barbra Frietchie who dared to wave her country's flag in front of her enemy. There is also Stonewall Jackson, who had fought millions and had also killed billions choosing to spare, or respect to be more excact the old enemy's surporter, because of her courge. These people are all doing what we called the right thing. The heros that I had written about last time are Harriet Tubman and Brad Cohen, since they both have to fight against extreme conditions, but they stood up to meet their challenges instead of shying away from it. Which was a brave and noble act to do. As in for me, I wouldn't excactly call myself a hero since I had not done something brave or noble. But I try to do the right thing whenever I can.

沒有留言:

張貼留言