2010年10月29日 星期五

What I like about this class


I wad not surprised that Mr. McCool would assign us students some things like this after we expressed out frustration during the last entry. .I guess everyone needs a break and fresh air. So, this is what I like about English Class. First of all, the sanctuary of the class was pretty good, with fresh air and all. Note that I am not being sarcastic here. It is hard to maintain a good environment, and some teachers haven't been able to manage it. For, they will have dirty rooms with dirt all over the place, causing students to sneeze and sniff A lot of the class rooms are also pretty stuffy, and students often fall asleep under that "warm" atmosphere. This class, however is different and I like it. Another thing that I like about this class will be the tone of our teacher.  Instead of having a plain, robotic voice, our teacher's voice is emotional and playful so it is hard for students to fall asleep the way they did in some other class. And the most ironic thing about this is that those teachers never understood that the student did not meant to do such a thing.

沒有留言:

張貼留言