2011年1月28日 星期五

Prose or Poetry

I would personally prefer prose to poetry due to obvious reasons, and I am pretty sure that many others have similar opioions as mine. A prose is simple and easy to understand, though plain at times, but right to the point. When a poetry contains more emotions but is harder to read and interpret. Everyone will have their oen interpretations, and it's hard for the author to get the message across to the audience. It is  beautiful yes, prescious yes, but hard to get. It's also easy to read out loud, the words simply roll down your tongue. Ok, I know that I'm am being unfocused here and you probably couldn't understand what I was trying to get across, but that's ok. Go read someone else 's blog, he or she will have a clearer mind that I do. Than perhaps you will have no trouble understanding them at all. If, IF , you chose to continue reading, thank you. It means so much to me. Anyway, since prose is more to my preference, I do enjoy reading fictions and facts. Poetries are simply too complex for me, having to go through all those lines and can't seem to grasp the meaning until the very end is sometimes a cruel torture. And I suppose that's all I have to say about prose and poetry.

沒有留言:

張貼留言