2010年11月11日 星期四

Describe a Place You Know

A place that I knew about very well will be the family room in my house. The room was in standard quality and warm and cozy. The floor is wooden, the color of dark wood and is relatively soft at the same time.  On top of the floor is a snow white rug the color of um...snow, which is incredibly soft and smoothing. A white sofa was located in the center of the carpet and where two pillows the color of blood red( many wondered why the color was chosen, why not something smoothing that fits the atmosphere of the room? Well, I don't know. But what I DO know is that those two pillows were often used as an object our family used to express frustration. I have no idea how this relates to the topic today,  but I figured that there might be some intelligent people out there who might figure out). There is a black digital TV with a hard texture, three computer tables with three PCs(one, sadly is out of function for a long time), and an abandoned brown stereo, which was now covered with dusts and powders. No one ever goes near it. The room often filled with the smell of roses, and lavender since out balcony is just outside the family room and my mom likes to plant over there.

1 則留言: