2010年11月25日 星期四

Thankful

The word thankful meant to be pleased and relieved,  and to express gratitude towards your position right now. That, is basically what the word thankful meant to me. It is to be happy with who you are and what you have been experiencing without complaint no matter how hard it might have been. I am thankful to a lot of things. I am thankful to my parents, who had raised me up and sent me to an expensive american school to receive better education. I am also thankful to certain classmates in my class who made the classes a lot more interesting than it could have been. I am thankful to my friends as well, who had helped me along the hardships I've gone through. As in for the downhill side, I am not thankful for the home works I have to do, the science test next week, and the english test tomorrow. I am not particularly thankful to our journal time music either. Others are thankful to a lot of other things. Some are thankful to friends, good, technology, sleep, and some are simply thankful towards their good luck. Many religious people are thankful towards God/Gods/Goddess/Goddesses, which is the reason that many say a prayer before they eat, sleep, or at the crack of dawn.

沒有留言:

張貼留言