2011年1月20日 星期四

My Stuff

   Being stuck in a certain place can be scary. Since that meant to have no change, no freedom, and worse of all- no choices( which kind of equals to "no freedom", but their meaing differs in some point). Anyhow, if I was to be stuck in a small crammed place with only so many people I will choose to bring the ones listed bellow. 1.A laptop that has internet connection and all the other basic elements a computer should have. 2. A note book. 3. A digital video camera. 4. A sketch book. 5. Something to write and make record with. I suppose the reason for wanting to bring a laptop is pretty obvious, since being born at a time period in which " everyone uses internet", internet has become an important part of not just me, but everyone's life. Besides a computer made lots of things such as reading, and gaming possible with instant clicks.
There eventualy will, however, when staring at the computer became an agonizing torture. When the videos were played and replayed, and the "hottest" tunes of the months were circling in your head. For that time, I will use a sketch book and notebook to entertain myself. Like Anne, if you want the resemblence. And of course, inorder to actually make use of the note and sketch book, I have to have something to write and draw with. So I suppose that explains my fifth object than.

沒有留言:

張貼留言