2011年1月4日 星期二

My Winter Holiday

To be perfectly honest, this winter holiday had been tedious. I was stuck home for most of the time, and as time pasts, even the thought of chatting/gaming/Tv watching... things that would normally appeal to me sickened me. The only time I get to do something different was during the Mondays and Wednesdays when I was suppose to go to Amber's house. And "that" wasn't exactly my idea of fun. Not trying to say hanging out with Amber wasn't fun, it was that the stuff we had been doing were all history -related, and one can only have so many, right? The center cause for my winter holiday being a lot less exciting than it could have been was my brother, who was still stuck in school until the end of January. And since the "unity" and "togetherness" meant everything to my mother, none of us can simply take off to some faraway with the absence of my brother. And you know what's ironic? By the end of January, my brother would be released from school and start his month long vacation when I am cooped up in school. In my opinion, this unbalancing schedule seemed rather ridiculous, and had disconnected us from the outside world. And at the end, I think I must mention that I wasn't complaining about the break itself, but rather what had been going on during then instead.

沒有留言:

張貼留言