2011年3月8日 星期二

Below the Surface

If there is something that Michelle had taught me,it is to never judge a book by it's cover. There is always more to a person than they appear to be. Tanned skin, nose distraughted, and small slitty eyed Michelle Sorten often conject the image of disney witch coming to life. And when she smiled, her wrinkles would bloom like flowers in the spring( weird description, I know) and that's just say that her yellow crooked teeth wasn't a a huge help either. I would like to say that I took her into my arms and murmured words of encouragement during our first encounterence, but that would be lying. To tell you the truth, I was disgraced and genuinely disgusted. It was as if the a dark peice of cloud had covered the sun( Exageration, ha. Obviously, I couldn't have been that shallow.) and I did, though shameful to admit, made many attemps to neglect her embrace. Yet she made it kind of impossible, as she followed me around to everywhere. I was annoyed at first, but didn't want to make a huge scene of it in front of the whole class. And as time pasts, I realized that Michelle is the single most docile person there ever has been on Earth. This proves that there is more to a person than their surface. I suppose.

沒有留言:

張貼留言