2011年3月29日 星期二

Personal Reflection

I will divide my evaluation into four categories: Class participation, active interest, working at the best of my ability and studying habits. Now, I will go through each of them one by one. Let's start withe class participation. I think I scored an F at that course( and if not an F, a D) considering the fact that I rarely raises my hand in class or ask any questions. Not saying that I don't have questions, I do. It's just that as a person who appeared to be just a little shyer, I prefer to leave the questions till the end. Yes, I know this may be impossible for most people to understand. In fact, I'm not quite sure why I prefer that way. Maybe it's because of the fact that I prefer to think before talking or asking a question, and leaving it till the end gives me more time to do so? Anyway, let's move on. For the active interest category, I think I did ok. Ok as in mediocre. I can be engaged in activities that I like for quite a long period of time, and I try to keep that excited feeling for as long as it would go. I also did ok( as in mediocre, just in case you forgot) in the working at the best of my abilities. I do try, but can try harder. Yet, I still tried. So... Now to the last category, from an evaluation of A~F, I think my studying habits would score a C ( which is mediocre, again) since for most of the time I prefer to do the english homework due on Tuesday on Sunday. Yet for somedays that are starting to become more regular, I leave it till the last minute.

沒有留言:

張貼留言