2011年3月11日 星期五

OOPS

In this entry, I am again going to write about Michelle Corizone and the life lessons she had taught me. She had really made a great impact on my life and taught me many valuable lessons many had never came to know. Michelle Corizone was born in August 16, in a sunny town named Morrocow. Her mentally challenged state wasn't reconized until her late childhood, when reality crushed her parent's neglects and hope. Yet it was too late for any medication to take place, and Michelle is now doomed for a difficult journey as a child forever. Many made fun of her, and some even told her parents to give up on her but they didn't. They see Michelle as a blessing from God and will always treasure as their dear little girl, no matter how bad the situaion can be. I first met Michelle in a elementry school back in the States, where she was sitting at the corner of the classroom( her parents wouldn't let her go to a special school for fear that their daughter would not be able to adapt to society. I think it is partly due to their own experience, and they understood firsthandedly that it is really rather sad to have a dream that will never come true). Anyway, that's just add to her apparence didn't do much good either. Yet after meeting with her for a few times, I realized taht she is actually the most innocent and pure child I have ever met. And that taught me a valuable lesson.

沒有留言:

張貼留言