2011年3月1日 星期二

Your Ending

Louder ! Louder! Louder! Louder! My hands flung over my chest, and felt...nothing. No! This cannot be! In ulteral desperation, I ripped open my wool coat and felt again- Nothing! Beneath my now wrinkled apparel and dry skin was the lacking heart beat. The officers stared at me with mocking horror, and their devious smiles seemed to have dug through my flesh and cutted through my bones. " Villens!" With a beastly shreik, I swung my fist and the devils rolled off their chairs and landed on their backs. And the red sea started to pile up until half of the furniture was driped with the devils' blood. And you, my dear gentlemans call ME mad? A madman would have ran away screaming, but not me. No. Instead, I refrained my mental satisfication and began to disamble the policemans lying on the floor. I can tell you one of them has hair as red as fire, another has hair as dark as night. This one has eyes of olives and this one has.-. Fear gripped my heart as I jumped back from the corpse, the corpse with the pale blue eyes. And screamed, and screamed, and screamed. " Wear off me! Why can't you wear off me!"  The night was last filled with my hedious cries.

沒有留言:

張貼留言