2011年3月17日 星期四

Deception

The reason that the author uses the element of misconception is to add the element of suspense into the story. And where there is suspense, there is excitement, and where there is excitement, there are excited readers. The author's use of misconception really conjured me to read the book as well, my curiosity just seemed to have gotten the better of me. Since to be perfectly honest, I am never too excited about a class novel but this one is different. And now, I confess that I had officially ran out of things to write for this journal entry. Which is the main reason that I am blabbering jiberish right now with such poor grammar and spelling. Seriously, this doesn't happen often. Infact, this is kind of the only journal entry that I am really stuck at. I wonder how others had wrote about in this journal entry. Anyway, back to the topic today, there is another author whose books I adored who also happened to be a master of misconception. The novel is about the black forrest in Germany. A girl and boy was lost in the woods

沒有留言:

張貼留言