2011年3月3日 星期四

Your Game

My idea of the game is a combination of monopoly and clues. I would make a board of box and have players of 2~6. Inside a box will be a series of underlined stairs and ladders and so on, you need to draw clues and understand them in order to achieve the game which is to win. The winner might get a very special prize. The characters will obviously be Turtle, Angela...etc. The characters can team up in order to win a single objective, they can also become separate teams anytime they please. I was thinking of the design to be kind of similar to checkers, black and white. I am also thinking of putting cool paintings, and the whole board game can rotate and stuff, so that each time there will be a different thing and clues that people have to solve. And that will pretty much be it for my brain storming. Since for those who hadn't noticed, it's around eleven seventeen right now as I listened to an anonymous version of " Tic Toc" I randomly found on Youtube and decided that I like this version better, I'm really running out of all creativity. I wonder how the others are doing, but I am pretty sure that any one of them are doing a far better job that I am. Anyway, I'm totally off topic and I do apologize for that. For those who had the patience who continued reading to this sentence, I will end my journal right here. Thank you for reading.

2 則留言:

  1. I truly love your ideas, Alyssa. Especially the ladders and stairs that full of mysterious clus underground, it is interesting and amazing. The paintings on the wall can also contain meaningful clues. As for the team up, it could avoid the embarrassment while the players couldn't reach the goal. Good job!

    回覆刪除
  2. Hey alyssa, I really like the idea of the stairs and the teaming up. And also, i like the paintings. Great ideas!

    回覆刪除