2011年3月24日 星期四

Brainstorming a poem

Important person of my life: My brother
Adjectives: sneaky, pretentious, loving, funny, annoying, bombastic, caring, fast, big eyes, expansive sneakers.
What he looks like: A scrawny commentator with an angel smile.
Sounds like: comments and harsh laughter
Smell: bubble tea
taste: bubble tea
touch: hard and fistlike.

Poem:
Haha, gotcha
he jumped at me and said
sneaky and filthy
I couldn't help but love him

Hehe, you stupid
he looked at me and said
pretentous and bombastic
I couldn't help but love him

Hoho, I'll tell
He smiled at me and said
annoying and spoiled rotten
I couldn't help but love him

hmmhmm, gave up
I glanced at him and sighed
sneaky anf filthy,
pretentous and bombastic,
annoying and spoiled rotten,
I couldn't help but love him.

沒有留言:

張貼留言