2011年3月21日 星期一

Slang

Before I start, I would like to state that I had quite a um....how do you say it? Busy week? Homeworks and tests had been knocking on my door and forcing me to open, which is why I am doing this journal late. Anyway, some slangs I could think of at the top of my head right now are " lol", " Lmfao", "lamo", ":D" " Xoxo", "xd", " BFF", " bad"( hahaha, this one never fail to entertain me), " meatball"( Roars of laughter. This one is even better!), "peg",  " cool", " sick"...etc. A few slangs that me and my friends outside of campus( if our school counts as one) are " Red wood", "", Morobike...etc. To be perfectly honest, I don't use a lot of slangs. Which is why completing this assignment is so difficult for me. To tell the truth, I doubt that anyone except those two who came from US and Canada would really know any real english slangs. We live in the peaceful Pacific American restricted neighborhood( hahaha) and we don't see much of the outside world. The school kept all the bad things out, and some good things too. Regardless of how it seems. Yes, I know you probably cannot understand a word right now of what I was typing due to the grammatical and spelling errors that I had made. And that's perfectly fine and normal, since by this point IH had reached the minimum of 200 words and am pleased to mark the end of this journal entry.

沒有留言:

張貼留言